Last updated: October 8, 2023
Nimble provides B2B service as a software (SaaS) and tools, that allow business clients to harvest web data that is manifestly and publicly available.
In order for Nimble to render fair and compliant services, it is required that customers using them will do so in good faith, in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, and in compliance with this Acceptable Use Policy (this Policy).
The Policy includes some restrictions on conduct and content harvesting related to safety, intellectual property, privacy, authenticity, and other limitations.
This Policy is part of the Nimble Terms and Conditions and any other or additional agreement you may have entered with us, either directly or indirectly (each or jointly, Agreement). When used here, “you” and “your” refer to an authorized representative of the Business Client whose details are stipulated in the applicable Order Form and respective Agreement. “We“, “us“, and “our” refer to the Nimble entity stipulated in the Agreement.
Capitalized terms used but not defined in these Acceptable Use Policies have the meanings assigned to them in your main agreement with us.
Compliance with the law and regulations
1. You are responsible for using the Service and/or the Platform in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and all of our Acceptable Use Policies, as may be issued and/or updated from time to time.
2. Do not use the Service, Platform or any content collected via them for any malicious or unsafe purposes, including to
- Support unlawful active attacks or malware that are causing technical harms — such as using our platform to deliver malicious executables or as attack infrastructure; or
- use our Service or Platform to disrupt or to attempt to disrupt, or to gain or to attempt to gain unauthorized access to, any service, device, data, account or network.
Intellectual Property; Privacy
3. When using the Service or Platform, you shall not collect, access or perform any of the following content or activity:
- Infringes any proprietary right of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other right;
- Unlawful content or activity, or
- Violates the privacy of any third party;
- Misuse of personal information.
4. If you collect any personal information via the Service or Platform, you agree that you will only use that personal information for the purpose for which that data subject has authorized it and after you ensure to receive the applicable lawful basis.
5. You agree that you will reasonably secure any personal information you have gathered via the Service or Platform, and will utilize and maintain it in compliance with applicable law.
6. Prohibited content and usage/activity. You may not use the Service or Platform to collect, access, harvest or monitor any illegal content, or for any illegal or violative activity, usage or purpose, including, without limitation, any content, activity or usage that is:
- Related to minors;
- Sensitive information;
- Violating upon third party right;
- Involving log-in or anti-scraping protection;
- Payment information of individuals;
- Protected by intellectual property rights;
- unlawful or promotes unlawful activities;
- is sexually obscene or relates to sexual exploitation or abuse, including of minors;
- is libelous, defamatory, or fraudulent;
- is discriminatory or abusive toward any individual or group;
- harasses or abuses another individual or group, including our employees, officers, and agents, or other users;
- threatens or incites violence toward any individual or group, especially on the basis of who they are;
- gratuitously depicts or glorifies violence, including violent images;
- Malicious in nature or intent
- for spamming purposes, including for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails to users or selling personal information, such as to recruiters, headhunters, and job boards.
- Harm others or users